EMOLIUM DERMOCARE Regenerating hair conditioner - 150ml
Dermocosmetic emolium dermocare hair conditioner regenerates, moisturizes and nourishes. Intended for the daily care of damaged, dry and dull hair. A cosmetic intended for adults. The preparation contains a blend of natural oils, including avocado oil, macadamia oil, shea butter, provitamin B5 and betaine. The package contains 150 milliliters.
- Intensively moisturizes the hair and prevents it from drying out.
- Regenerates and revitalizes damaged hair, restoring its smoothness and shine.
- Reduces frizz and brittleness of hair, facilitates detangling.
- Strengthens the hair, increasing its elasticity and resistance to breaking.
- Increases the hair's resistance to external factors, including increased temperature.
- Does not disturb the natural pH of the scalp and does not overburden the hair. - -
- The acidic pH helps to close the hair cuticle.
Regenerating hair conditioner designed for daily care of dry, damaged and dull hair for adults.
Directions for use:
The product can be used as a conditioner and hair mask. Apply a small amount of the product to wet, washed hair and leave for 3 minutes as a conditioner or 15-20 minutes as a mask, then rinse your hair with water.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.