AloeNasin A + E Nasal Spray 10 ml
Effective nasal spray with vitamins A + E supports the regeneration of the nasal mucosa and moisturizes the nose with aloe vera.
Aqua purificata, Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate, Glycerin,, Chlorobutanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Imiduerea, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid.
Drug-induced damage to the nasal mucosa
- example: Nasal steroid therapy, decongestants
Post-infectious lesions of the nasal mucosa
- example: after viral and bacterial infections
Damage to the mucosa after nasal surgery
- example: nasal septum treatments, removal of nasal polyps
Atrophic changes in the nasal mucosa
- example: accompanying hormonal changes with the patient's age
- has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, and perfectly moisturizes the nasal mucosa.
- facilitates the regeneration of the nasal mucosa, is responsible for the proper multiplication of mucous cells, regulates the functions of epithelial tissue (secretion of protective mucus), facilitates the proper functioning of the immune system
- stimulates mucus secretion and disinfects the respiratory tract.
- maintains the integrity of cell membranes, protects cells against the harmful effects of free radicals
- has a long-term protective effect and maintains adequate humidity, has a soothing effect, improves elasticity and permanently moisturizes the nasal mucosa.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age
- up to 5 times a day for 2 applications in each nostril (5x2)
Children over 6 years old
- up to 3 times a day for 2 applications in each nostril (3x2)
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.