Bepanthen Baby Protective Ointment - 30 g - special formula protects the skin from irritation and baby nappy diaper.
- Bepanthen Baby Protective Ointment contains the active substance dexpanthenol, also known as provitamin B5
- Dexpanthenol is a precursor of vitamin necessary in the process of rebuilding and healing the skin
- Dexpanthenol is a substance supporting skin regeneration of proven effectiveness: - moisturizes the skin, restoring the correct level of nourishment and protection
- Stimulates the production process of skin lipids. Speeds up the healing process and the reconstruction of the skin.
- Special Bepanthen Baby formula Protective Ointment was developed to meet the specific needs of the delicate skin of babies
With clear and light texture Bepanthen Protective Baby Ointment nourishes the skin, allowing it to breathe at the same time and is easy to apply and remove. Provitamin B5 contains that speeds up the process of natural regeneration of the skin and strengthens its protective barrier and promotes healing.
Bepanthen Baby protective ointment is a preparation intended for mothers who want to protect the baby's bottom against diaper rash, the use of the ointment supports the regeneration of the baby's delicate skin. Lanolin contained in the ointment creates a transparent layer on the skin that protects against irritating factors such as moisture inside the diaper. Additionally, this preparation can be used to treat nipple irritation in breastfeeding mothers.
Bepanthen Baby protective ointment - Ingredients according to INCI:
Aqua, Lanolin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Panthenol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcic Oil, Cera Alba, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Oleate, Lanolin Alcohol.
It helps to protect the baby's bottom against diaper rash, and when necessary, heals, supporting the regeneration of its delicate skin.
Lanolin contained in the ointment creates a transparent layer on the skin that protects against irritants such as moisture inside the diaper, and dexpanthenol helps to keep the skin properly moisturized, soft and delicate to the touch. Supports healing processes from the inside, as dexpanthenol penetrates into the skin, and then supports the natural healing processes, collagen and elastin production and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Bepanthen ointment is recommended for the treatment of nappy rash in infants and for the treatment of irritation of the nipples in breastfeeding mothers.
Bepanthen ointment is also recommended:
- for the daily care of babies (using after each diaper change prevents chafing)
- for the daily care of the nipples in breastfeeding mothers (prevention of irritation)
- preventively and therapeutically in abrasions and cracks in the skin
A thin layer of Bepanthen ointment should be applied to a clean and dry baby's bottom at each diaper change, especially when it is soaked.
Bepanthen ointment has a pleasant, non-sticky texture and is easy to wash off the skin. When applied to the skin, it creates a transparent layer on it. Thanks to this, you can watch your baby's skin return to its perfect form.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.