Bepanthen Baby Protective Ointment - 100 g - special formula protects the skin from irritation and baby nappy diaper.
- Bepanthen Baby Protective Ointment contains the active substance dexpanthenol, also known as provitamin B5
- Dexpanthenol is a precursor of vitamin necessary in the process of rebuilding and healing the skin
- Dexpanthenol is a substance supporting skin regeneration of proven effectiveness: - moisturizes the skin, restoring the correct level of nourishment and protection
- Stimulates the production process of skin lipids. Speeds up the healing process and the reconstruction of the skin.
- Special Bepanthen Baby formula Protective Ointment was developed to meet the specific needs of the delicate skin of babies
With clear and light texture Bepanthen Protective Baby Ointment nourishes the skin, allowing it to breathe at the same time and is easy to apply and remove. Provitamin B5 contains that speeds up the process of natural regeneration of the skin and strengthens its protective barrier and promotes healing. Please note that occasionally this item may be posted from our other EU based depots still on a free delivery bases with a recorded, traceable service (3-4 working days). Thank You for Your purchase and please leave us a good amazon feedback
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.