Beta Carotene + Vitamin E - 60 tablets - is recommended for those who want to pamper their skin, also in the summertime by Naturell
- Beta Carotene + Vitamin E - is recommended for those who want to pamper their skin, also in the summertime. Thanks to its components, the formulation helps to keep the skin and mucous membranes in good shape (vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene) and to protect cells from oxidative stress (vitamin E).
- Active ingredients: Beta-carotene, Vitamin E
- Recommended daily intake required to obtain a beneficial effect of the product 1 tablet daily. In order to increase protection against oxidative stress caused by an excess of free radicals that may occur due to exposure to the sun, it is recommended to start the use of the preparation approximately two weeks prior to sunbathing.
beta-carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin E.
Recommended daily intake necessary to obtain the beneficial effects of the product:
1 tablet daily. In order to increase protection against oxidative stress caused by the excess of free radicals that may arise due to exposure to the sun, it is recommended to start using the preparation approx. 2 weeks before sunbathing.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
The preparation can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
fillers: calcium phosphates (dicalcium phosphate), cellulose (microcrystalline cellulose); anti-caking agent: fatty acids; vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate); vitamin A (beta-carotene); anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids (magnesium stearate); glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
icrocrystalline cellulose, sub. binding),
fatty acids (stearic acid, anti-caking agent),
silicon dioxide (carrier),
magnesium salts of fatty acids (magnesium stearate, carrier),
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (glazing agent).
* - percentage of implementation of the recommended daily intake
One tablet contains
- beta-carotene 6 mg (1000 µg retinol equivalent * corresponding to 125%
- vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 10 mg of alpha-tocopherol equivalent (83.3%).
* - 1 µg retinol = 6 µg beta-carotene
- the percentage of achievement of the recommended daily intake
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.