Cooling exclusive horse ointment 350g
- Cooling exclusive horse ointment - Relief of symptoms such as a feeling of heavy legs, fatigue or muscle tone of the limbs, for the regeneration of the skin and skin care with physical activity in athletes.
- COOLING horse ointment is drawn up according to traditional recipes. Contains a large number of natural herbal extracts prepared in appropriate proportions. It combines the action of hydration gel with a friendly action essential oils and herbal extracts.
- Application: - the mitigation of such ailments as - the feeling of "heavy legs" - fatigue or muscle tension limbs, - for regeneration of the epidermis and skin care; - after physical exertion athletes, - during prolonged strenuous exercise, - an overall fatigue of the body, - ideal for massage
- Cooling effect after application and menthol smell is the result of active substances biological.
- How to use: s used several times a day. Apply appropriate amount of the preparation on the skin (As much as it is able to absorb). Regular use increases the effect of action. Please note: a product intended for outdoor use. Do not use the nose or services
arnica, mint, spruce, thyme, juniper, horse chestnut and rosemary
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.