DERMEDIC Hydrain3 Hialuro Deeply Moisturising Cream Gel. Clinically proven ultra-moisturising effect that lasts up to 48 hours.
- Clinically proven ultra-moisturising effect that lasts up to 48 hours. Recommended by dermatologists
- Ideal for skin in need of hydration, including acne-prone and medically treated skin
- Immediate relief for the skin. Light consistency. Non-comedogenic.Hypoallergenic with thermal water
- A lightweight, non-greasy cream-gel providing relief for dry skin, for up to 48 hours after application. The innovative formula, containing effective skin moisturisers, provides long-lasting skin hydration.
- Aqualare complex maintains hydration on the skin surface, thus replenishing its water deficit while reducing transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
Active ingredients: Thermal water, Hyaluronic acid, AqualareTM, Urea-UREA, Glycerine, Dub Diol, Betaine, Phytosqualan - Squalane, Vitamin E
Dry skin requires not only moisturising but also supply of lipids to bind and retain water within it. This is why Dermedic hydrain3 contains the Aqualare complex of active ingredients, which not only supplies the skin with water but also binds it in the epidermis and protects against its loss.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.