DERMEDIC - NORMACNE - PREVENTI - Micellar water H2O 200 ml - Recommended for everyday cleansing of combination and oily skin with a tendency for acne lesions - Hypoallergenic
- DERMEDIC - NORMACNE - PREVENTI - Micellar water H2O - Recommended for everyday cleansing of combination and oily skin with a tendency for acne lesions - Hypoallergenic
- DERMEDIC - NORMACNE - PREVENTI - Micellar water H2O - Efficiently removes make-up and all impurities. Has a calming and anti-inflammatory effect.
- DERMEDIC - NORMACNE - PREVENTI - Micellar water H2O - Limits excessive production of sebum
- DERMEDIC - NORMACNE - PREVENTI - Micellar water H2O - Without alcohol
- How to use: Use in the morning and evening. Dampen a cotton pad with the product. Gently and slowly sweep over the face, neck and décolletage. Hold the cotton pad soaked in micellar water against the eyelids for a moment and remove make-up by moving the pad vertically down.
Ingredients:Active ingredients: Thermal water, Rosemary extract, Glycerine Product description
Please note that occasionally this item may be posted from our other EU based depots still on a free delivery bases with a recorded, traceable service (3-4 working days). Please note, if product description is in a different language than English we can provide You with translation by request.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.