Dr. Jacobs Women's Power - Powder - 333g
Dietary supplement Dr. Jacobs Women's Power is recommended for hardworking ladies. The wealth of vitamins, minerals and extracts affects the functioning of the woman's body. The ingredients contained in the preparation help maintain the proper functioning of the immune system, nervous system, hair, skin, nails and bones. The preparation is recommended for all people who want to supplement their daily diet with the above substances. The package contains 333 g of powder.
A mixture of powdered fruit - raspberry, cherry, cranberry, bananas, blackberries, blueberries (48%), fructose, soy protein isolate * (6.5%), magnesium carbonate, natural raspberry flavor, emulsifier: soy lecithin *, acidity regulator - acid apple, evening primrose oil (1.3%, microencapsulated), inulin, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), acerola extract (1.2%), yam extract (Diascorea villosa 1%), zinc gluconate (zinc), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, grape seed extract (0.4%), selenium enriched yeast (selenium), nicotinic acid amide (niacin), D-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus extract (0.13%) , manganese gluconate, calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid, chromium III chloride (chromium), D-biotin (biotin, B7), phylloquinone ( vitamin K1 - contains lactose), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
* not genetically modified
1 portion of the product scoop (7.75 g) contains: isoflavones 50 mg, extract 75 mg, powdered fruit 3.5 g, microencapsulated evening primrose oil 125 mg, acerola extract 94 mg, citrus bioflavonoid extract 10 mg, seed extract grapes 30 mg, silicon 13 mg, vitamin C 125 mg (156% *), vitamin E 12 mg a-TE (100% *), vitamin D 5 mcg (100 *), vitamin K 80 mcg (107% *), vitamin B1 1.4 mg (127% *), vitamin B2 1.6 mg (114% *), niacin (B3) 18 mg NE (113% *), pantothenic acid 6 mg (100% *), vitamin B6 2 mg (143% *), biotin (B7) 100 mcg (200% *), vitamin B12 3 mcg (120% *), folic acid (B9) 400 mcg (200% *), zinc 7 mg (70% *) , selenium 50 mcg (91% *), magnesium 70 mg (19% *), manganese 1 mg (50% *), chromium 25 mcg (63% *).
* Nutrient Reference Value.
a-TE - D-a-tocopherol equivalent
NE - niacin equivalent
Properties of some ingredients:
- vitamin C helps maintain the proper functioning of the immune system, supports the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin, teeth and cartilage, supports the proper functioning of the nervous system,
- vitamin E helps to protect cells against oxidative stress,
- vitamin D helps in the proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, in maintaining the proper level of calcium in the blood and maintaining healthy muscles, bones and teeth,
- vitamin K helps maintain healthy bones, contributes to proper blood clotting,
- vitamin B1 (thiamine) contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and heart,
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin) helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining the proper condition of red blood cells,
- vitamin B6 contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of homocysteine, protein and glycogen and to the maintenance of normal psychological functions, supports the proper functioning of the nervous system, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and to the regulation of hormonal activity,
- vitamin B12 contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems and in the production of red blood cells,
- magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, helps to maintain electrolyte balance, the proper functioning of muscles, the nervous system and the maintenance of normal psychological functions, as well as healthy bones and teeth,
- niacin contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and psychological functions, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- chromium contributes to the proper metabolism of macronutrients and the proper level of glucose in the blood,
manganese contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and healthy bones, as well as the proper formation of connective tissues,
- selenium helps maintain healthy hair and nails, supports the proper functioning of the immune system and thyroid gland,
- zinc helps in maintaining a proper acid-base balance, maintaining proper carbohydrate metabolism and maintaining proper cognitive functions; helps maintain healthy bones, hair and nails.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult a doctor or pharmacist before use.
1 scoop (9 g) dissolved in 200 ml of water, juice, plain milk or soy yoghurt, sprinkled with muesli.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
We Also Recommend
VITOTAL FOR WOMEN - 30 tablets - vitamins and minerals with lutein, L-cysteine, L-methionine, lycopene, collagen protein hydrolyzate and horsetail herb extracts and grape seed.