DERMEDIC EMOLIENT Linum Ultra Rich Body Cream - 225 g
- The primary component of the entire product line is flaxseed oil which has anti-inflammatory, calming and anti-itch properties.
- It accelerates the regeneration of both the epidermis and dermis, it inhibits the growth of bacteria and facilitates the treatment of bedsores, ulcers and boils.
Dermocosmetics from the Dermedic Emolient Linum series are intended for the care of dry, very dry, atopic and allergy-prone skin. Dry skin is characterized by a low content of natural moisturizing factors, disturbed metabolism of epidermal lipids and the functioning of the sebaceous glands. This results in roughness, dullness and excessive keratinization of the epidermis. The occurrence of dry skin largely affects patients with Atopic Dermatitis (AD) - a chronic, inflammatory disease characterized by severe itching. Inadequate care for this type of skin exacerbates the symptoms. The only appropriate solution for very dry and atopic skin is specialist care with properly selected preparations - emollients. They provide a base that not only moisturizes it, but also protects against moisture loss.
CicalinumTM, Shea Butter, Cocoa Oil, Super Hartolan, Vitamin E, Glycerin
- Soothes and minimizes 6 symptoms of chronically dry and atopic skin, including itching.
- Restores the correct proportions of intercellular lipids and the correct cohesion of the lipid coat of the epidermis.
- Rebuilds its barrier protective layers to protect against the irritating effects of external factors and the penetration of allergens, bacteria and fungi.
- It soothes inflammations and regenerates skin microdamages.
- Minimizes the symptoms of dry skin and atopic dermatitis and the risk of their recurrence.
Recommended for very intensive hydration and lubrication of chronically dry, very dry and atopic skin, also in the case of eczema, psoriasis and itching.
Apply a thin layer of the preparation evenly on the skin and leave it to be absorbed. It is also suitable for the care of the skin of the hands and feet, as well as elbows, ankles and knees.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.