Fitostill Plus Oiling Eye Drops 10 x 0.5 ml
A protective, lubricating and soothing agent for irritated eyes. Eye drops in single-dose vials. Also to be used with attached contact lenses. A softer formula foundation.
Fitostill Plus eye drops in practical, sterile single-dose vials are a special means of supporting the protection and treatment of red and tired eyes. By creating a protective film, they maintain adequate hydration and allow the natural lubricating function of the "tear film" to be restored.
The components of Fitostill Plus drops give them the following action:
- protective and lubricating thanks to the presence of sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, which prevents and treats ailments related to the dry eye syndrome;
- protective and moisturizing thanks to the polysaccharide ingredients present in Liguflos and chamomile distillate;
- moisturizing, thanks to vegetable glycerin.
The synergy of action of Fitostill Plus ingredients therefore has a soothing effect on the irritated eye. The drops can be used to both alleviate and prevent eye ailments.
Fitostill Plus eye drops are especially recommended for people who suffer from dry eyes (insufficient tearing) and in the case of eye fatigue and redness caused by external factors, both direct (atmospheric dust, pollen, insufficient air humidity, wind, salinity, low temperature, intense solar radiation, using contact lenses) and indirect (working at the computer, watching TV, prolonged reading, driving a car).
Fitostill Plus eye drops are also recommended for frequent use, several times a day. They can be used by people who wear contact lenses, even with the lenses on.
Fitostill Plus eye drops are available in sterile single-dose vials. They do not contain preservatives and dyes. The slight discoloration of the drops is due to the presence of the Liguflos plant component.
Fitostill Plus drops are useful in soothing and preventing eye irritation, in reducing the burning sensation caused by external factors and longer visual effort, and in the case of red eyes. They are especially recommended for people who suffer from dry eye syndrome (reduced quality and quantity tear fluid production).
HOW TO USE
Follow the instructions on the bag to open the vial. It is recommended to instill 2-3 drops in each eye, lightly pressing on the vial. The single dose vial may be resealed after opening. It should be used up within 12 hours.
The product is intended for eyes only.
Do not touch the eye or any other surface with the tip of the vial during application.
Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity or allergy to one or more ingredients.
If undesirable symptoms occur while using the product, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Store at room temperature, away from heat and light sources. Keep out of the reach of small children.
The expiry date applies to the closed and properly stored product.
Fitostill Plus contains substances that allow for its long-term use.
Main ingredients: hyaluronic acid sodium salt, Liguflos (freeze-dried chamomile lingual flower extract), chamomile flower distillate, vegetable glycerin. Other ingredients: disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium chloride, monobasic sodium phosphate monohydrate, water for injections.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MAIN COMPONENTS
- Liguflos: Freeze-dried extract of female chamomile lingual flowers. Studies on the biochemical characteristics of chamomile baskets have shown that the tongues, colloquially called "petals", are particularly rich in polysaccharide components, in amounts greater than the entire cup. Since polysaccharides are the main substances responsible for the moisturizing and protective action, Aboca has developed an innovative production process to obtain Liguflos. The fresh flowers are dried immediately after being harvested from Aboca's farmland and then sorted so that they are just tongues. The tongues are extracted and freeze-dried in order to concentrate as many active substances as possible.
- Chamomile distillate: The distillates, also known as hydrolates, are obtained by the steam distillation of fresh plants: this is distillation water that separates from the vegetable essential oil. The chamomile distillate obtained from fresh flowers is filtered for purification. It is used for its moisturizing properties; in addition, it also affects the refreshing effect of the product.
- Hyaluronic acid in the form of sodium salt: The basic property of this substance is the creation of a molecular scaffold with high moisturizing and lubricating properties. Reducing eye friction when blinking.
- Vegetable glycerin: During the hydrolysis of vegetable oils, two components are obtained: fatty acids and glycerin or glycerol. Glycerin has moisturizing and wetting properties, thanks to its strong ability to bind with water and retain it for a long time in the cells with which it comes into contact, limiting water loss through them.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.