FLOS-LEK WHITE And BEAUTY - Spot Cream Whitening Discolorations And Freckles - 20 ml
- evens out uneven skin color
- reduces the intensity of stains and the amount of discoloration
- brightens the skin, which takes on a nice, healthy color
- inhibits the formation of new pigmentation changes
- improves hydration and lubrication as well as the overall appearance of the skin. Amla berry extract 2% - standardized Indian gooseberry extract. Rich in vitamin C, minerals and tannins. It catches free radicals and stimulates the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides. It inhibits the activity of enzymes responsible for melanin synthesis, has strong whitening properties.
Uniform, brightened skin tone. Regular, 4-week topical application of the cream reduces the size and intensity of discoloration. The skin is immune to the formation of new local pigment spots (freckles, age-related spots, liver and hormonal spots). 88% of the testers highly rated the effectiveness of the preparation.
Topically for freckles, discoloration on the skin of the face and body to brighten and even out the color.
Place the cream on the discolored areas, pat it in, leaving its excess on the skin to be absorbed. After applying the cream on the skin, do not expose it to sunlight. In the case of day application - protect the skin with a preparation with a UV filter. Use regularly for a minimum of 8 weeks.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.