Hand Cream With Cannabis Oil - 100ml
The light formula of the cream makes it absorbed quickly, leaving no unpleasant stickiness or grease marks. At the same time, it gives a feeling of deep hydration and freshness that lasts long after application. Specially selected ingredients have bactericidal properties, due to which the cream soothes irritations. After use, the skin becomes soft, smooth, and bright.
- Hemp oil: moisturises, nourishes and soothes the irritated skin, accelerating its regeneration. Improves the resistance of the skin to external factors, such as cold, wind, and sunlight;
- Beeswax: lubricates, creates a protective layer over the skin, has firming and smoothing properties;
- Sage extract: protects and nourishes the skin. At the same time, it has antioxidant, cleansing, and anti-inflammatory properties;
- Oak bark extract: has bactericidal, astringent, and cleansing properties;
- Glycerin: additionally protects the epidermis against external factors.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.