Hemp Protein Powder 500 g - alternative to popular protein supplements - 100 % natural product - suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Hemp protein powder is a healthier and 100% natural alternative to popular protein supplements.
- Plant-based hemp protein is the best way to supplement naturally. Fiber hemp has the highest content of easily digestible and easily digestible protein among all plants, which will enrich your daily meals with a completely new taste experience.
- 2 tablespoons of hemp protein (recommended portion) is not only a high protein content (as much as 11 g!), It is also the certainty that we provide the body with all 21 essential amino acids, including amino acids that our body cannot produce by itself.
- A daily portion of India hemp protein is also a source of valuable BCAA amino acids (branched chain amino acids), which are the absolute basis for supplementation in various sports (including bodybuilding or fitness). The amino acids contained in the India hemp protein support the growth of muscle mass.
- It is also a tasty way to supplement the menu of vegetarians and vegans with vegetable protein, which is a healthy alternative to meat and fish - incl. supports the work of the brain and liver, stimulates the growth of skin, nails, bones and hair, and also cleanses the body of toxins and strengthens the immune system.
- How to consume hemp protein? The most delicious ways include a protein shake with milk, omelette, porridge, addition to muesli, cottage cheese, fresh fruit or pasta sauce.
Recipe for a nutritious protein shake - blend banana, oranges, yogurt and 30 g of India hemp protein. We drink chilled.
INGREDIENTS: 100% HEMP PROTEIN
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.