Herbal Tea for Kidneys - 20 twice bigger sachets 5g each - Franciscan Herbs - Franciscan Monks - traditional old herbal recipe
- This herbal tea is recommended as a supplement to the diet that supports the urinary tract, and additionally supports the elimination of unnecessary metabolic products from the body.
- Ingredients: Herba Equiseti, Herba Polygoni avicularis, Folium Betulae, Folium Vitis idaea.
- How to Use: Tea in sachets: Pour one glass (about 200 ml) of boiling water over tea and leave for about 10 minutes under cover. Drink 2 to 3 glasses a day.
- Loose tea: 2 teaspoons (about 10 g): pour over a glass of boiling water, cover and infuse for 20 minutes with several stirring. Strain through a strainer. Use 1-3 times a day (about 10 g) in the form of infusion.
- Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily serving. This product can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Having a healthy lifestyle and using a balanced diet are essential for good health. Tea is not recommended for people allergic to the ingredients contained in it. It should also not be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Herba Equiseti, Herba Polygoni avicularis, Folium Betulae, Folium Vitis idaea.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.