Herbal Tea FOR MEN - 40 sachets - Franciscan Herbs - Franciscan Monks - traditional old herbal recipeHERBS
- This herbal tea has a beneficial effect on male sexual health, supports mental health under conditions of stress and nervous tension and contributes to optimal mental and cognitive performance. In addition, it strengthens the sexual potency, contributes to optimal relaxation, and improves on the circulatory system and cerebral microcirculation.
- Ingredients: Herba Damianae, Radix Sarsaparillae, Radix et Cortex Uncariae tomentosae, Folium et Radix Levistici, foliage ginkgo leaf,
- How to Use: Pour one glass (about 200 ml) of boiling water over the tea and leave for about 10 minutes under cover. Drink 2 to 3 glasses a day.
- Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily serving. This product can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Having a healthy lifestyle and using a balanced diet are essential for good health. This tea is not recommended for people allergic to the ingredients contained in it. It should also not be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Storage: Keep at room temperature, in a dry place, out of reach of small children.
Herba Damianae, Radix Sarsaparillae, Radix et Cortex Uncariae tomentosae, Folium et Radix Levistici, foliage ginkgo leaf,
The tradition of monastic herbs dates back to the fourth century. The Benedictine brothers were the first to spread the knowledge about the healing properties of the herbs among the faithful. They have made great contributions in this field. The Franciscan Order throughout the centuries have also educated many prominent herbalists. The high skills of the Franciscans were recognized in the twelfth century during their activities in the Holy Land, where they took care of shrines commemorating Bible events. The professionalism of herbalists, pharmacists and doctors in brown habits was then made famous all over the world.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.