Herbal tea - Homeostasis - 40 sachets - Franciscan Herbs - Franciscan Monks - traditional old herbal recipe
- Birch leaves support the digestion and functioning of the lower urinary tract, helping to maintain proper cholesterol levels. They support the defence mechanisms of the body, and the seeds of the grandmother's bladder advantageously affect the circulatory system
- Mulberry has properties that maintain proper blood glucose levels. Hyzop helps keep the respiratory system, bones and joints healthy. Celery has relaxing properties, as well as melissa, which affects mental wellbeing, and has antioxidant properties.
- Ingredients: Fennel leaf, lemon grass, fenugreek seeds, durian root, birch leaves, lavender greens, mulberry leaf, honeysuckle seed, psyllid, vine leaf, herb hyssop, liquorice root. It contains liquorice - hypertensive patients should avoid excessive consumption.
- How to prepare and recommended intake: One sachet should be brewed in a glass (about 200 ml) of boiling water and covered for about 10 minutes. Drink 3 to 4 glasses a day.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose. This product can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Having a healthy lifestyle and using a balanced diet are essential for good health.
Fennel leaf, lemon grass, fenugreek seeds, durian root, birch leaves, lavender greens, mulberry leaf, honeysuckle seed, psyllid, vine leaf, herb hyssop, liquorice root. It contains liquorice - hypertensive patients should avoid excessive consumption.
Warning: This tea is not recommended for people allergic to the ingredients contained in it. It should not be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
The tradition of monastic herbs dates back to the fourth century. The Benedictine brothers were the first to spread the knowledge about the healing properties of the herbs among the faithful. They have made great contributions in this field. The Franciscan Order throughout the centuries have also educated many prominent herbalists. The high skills of the Franciscans were recognized in the twelfth century during their activities in the Holy Land, where they took care of shrines commemorating Bible events. The professionalism of herbalists, pharmacists and doctors in brown habits was then made famous all over the world.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.