Herbal tea - Monastic morning - Vitalo - 20 twice bigger sachets 5g each - Franciscan Herbs - Franciscan Monks - traditional old herbal recipe
- Herbal tea - Monastic morning - Vitalo - 20 twice bigger sachets 5g each - Franciscan Herbs
- The ingredients in this tea are recommended for use during periods of fatigue. Hibiscus, cinnamon and ginger act as stimulants and help to increase the vital strength of the body. Mint and chamomile show relaxing properties. Carnations have antioxidant properties - they protect the body's cells against the action of free radicals.
- Ingredients: Apple, hibiscus flower, chokeberry fruit, cinnamon bark, peppermint leaf, chamomile inflorescence, ginger rhizome, cloves.
- How to prepare and recommended intake: Pour one cup (about 200 ml) of boiling water over the tea and leave under cover for about 10 minutes. Drink 2 to 3 glasses a day.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose. This product can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Having a healthy lifestyle and using a balanced diet are essential for good health
Apple, hibiscus flower, chokeberry fruit, cinnamon bark, peppermint leaf, chamomile inflorescence, ginger rhizome, cloves.
Warning: This tea is not recommended for people who are allergic to the ingredients within the product. It should also not be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women. The product may contain soya, mustard, sesame, almonds and nuts.
The tradition of monastic herbs dates back to the fourth century. The Benedictine brothers were the first to spread the knowledge about the healing properties of the herbs among the faithful. They have made great contributions in this field. The Franciscan Order throughout the centuries have also educated many prominent herbalists. The high skills of the Franciscans were recognized in the twelfth century during their activities in the Holy Land, where they took care of shrines commemorating Bible events. The professionalism of herbalists, pharmacists and doctors in brown habits was then made famous all over the world. Please note that occasionally this item may be posted from our other EU based depots still on a free delivery bases with a recorded, traceable service (3-4 working days). Please note, if product description is in a different language than English we can provide You with translation by request.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.