Herbal tea - Monastic silence - Sedatio - 20 twice bigger sachets 5g each - Franciscan Herbs - Franciscan Monks - traditional old herbal recipe
- Herbal tea - Monastic silence - Sedatio - Franciscan Herbs
- The leaves of lemon balm and lavender flower work soothingly and help you fall asleep. Spice herbs (eg, carnation, cinnamon) soothe the nerves. Aronia, hibiscus and orange can improve the mood, giving a feeling of overall satisfaction
- Ingredients: Lemon balm, chokeberry fruit, oxalate kettle flower, orange peel candy, cinnamon cayenne bark, clove flower, lavender flower.
- How to prepare and recommended intake: One sachet should be brewed in 200-220 ml of boiling water, cover and leave for at least 20 minutes. Drink 2 times a day with 1 glass of infusion.
- Country of origin: Lemon balm, aronia and lavender - Poland, hibiscus - Nigeria, orange peel - Turkey, cinnamon - Indonesia, carnation - Madagascar.
Lemon balm, chokeberry fruit, oxalate kettle flower, orange peel candy, cinnamon cayenne bark, clove flower, lavender flower
Do not exceed recommended daily dose. This product can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Having a healthy lifestyle and using a balanced diet are essential for good health. Warning: This tea is not recommended for people allergic to the ingredients contained in it. It should not be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please note that occasionally this item may be posted from our other EU based depots still on a free delivery bases with a recorded, traceable service (3-4 working days). Please note, if product description is in a different language than English we can provide You with translation by request. The Benedictine brothers were the first to spread the knowledge about the healing properties of the herbs among the faithful. They have made great contributions in this field. The Franciscan Order throughout the centuries have also educated many prominent herbalists. The high skills of the Franciscans were recognized in the twelfth century during their activities in the Holy Land, where they took care of shrines commemorating Bible events. The professionalism of herbalists, pharmacists and doctors in brown habits was then made famous all over the world.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.