IWOSTIN PURRITIN CLEASING FOAM - 165 ML
- Properties: Thoroughly cleanses the skin Normalises the activity of sebaceous glands Reduces the development of P. acnes bacteria Stimulates epidermal regeneration Does not irritate or dry the skin Does not contain soap Does not dehydrate the skin
- How to use Use every morning and every evening. Apply small amount of the gel on wet skin, spread gently, and rinse with warm water. Avoid eye area.
- Indications Daily cleansing of oily, prone to acne and sensitive skin.
- Ingredients: Zincidone® Innovative combination of zinc and PCA molecule (zinc salt of PCA acid), which facilitates its penetration into the skin
- It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- Regulates the secretion of sebum.
- It stimulates the growth and regeneration of cells.
- Nourishes the skin and soothes irritations.
- Does not contain soap.
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Contains a hypoallergenic fragrance (IFRA certified).
Daily toilet of oily skin prone to acne lesions and combination skin.
Also recommended for skin irritated by dermatological treatment.
The best anti-acne treatment results are achieved by using a combination of Purritin Cleansing Foam and Purritin Night Cream.
Apply a small amount of foam on moistened face and sewing skin, gently massage and rinse with warm water.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.