JOANNA CHARCOAL - Detoxifying-Nourishing Conditioner - 200 ml
- Joanna Charcoal Detoxifying and nourishing conditioner is a cosmetic intended for everyday use for the care of hair, especially prone to oily hair.
- Joanna Charcoal Detoxifying and caring conditioner is recommended for all hair types, also prone to accelerated greasiness.
- The innovative formula nourishes the scalp and hair, making it easier to return to the right level of hydration.
- The effect of applying the conditioner are hair: shiny, smooth, elastic, easier to comb and non-static.
- Conditioner does not stain hair and does not get dirty.
Directions:Joanna Charcoal apply a detoxifying and nourishing conditioner in a small amount to the washed and towel dried hair, massage gently. Leave on the hair for a moment and rinse with plenty of water. In the case of damaged and sensitized hair, the conditioner can be left on the hair for longer, from 3 to 5 minutes.
Lightweight activated charcoal conditioner is recommended for all hair types, including hair prone to greasiness. Its innovative formula nourishes your hair and scalp, facilitating their return to the right level of hydration. It leaves your hair shiny, smooth, flexible, easier to comb and non-static. The conditioner does not stain the hair. Any potential smudges on the bathtub can be washed out like any other detergent.
All our products include english language leaflet.For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, www.fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.