JOANNA TRADICIONAL RECIPE - Shampoo With Horsetail And Rosemary - 300 ml
- Shampoo for thin and fragile hair, prone to loss, based on natural ingredients - horsetail and rosemary.
- It intensively nourishes thin and fragile hair, prone to loss.
- The active ingredients in the shampoo strengthen the hair, reduce oil production and bacterial growth, and prevent hair loss.
- In addition, they stimulate the process of hair growth, which in turn makes the hair stronger, thicker and healthier.
Drawing from years of experience and the wisdom of generations deeply rooted in traditional medicine, we've created the Traditional Recipe line of hair care products. Created on the basis of the most carefully-selected natural ingredients, the products can alleviate problems with your hair and scalp.
Hair shampoo for Joanna Traditional Recipe, thanks to the content of horsetail and rosemary, strengthens thin and delicate hair, and also stimulates the bulbs, so that the hair does not fall out.
Hair shampoo, properties:
- A shampoo with a delicate scent containing a proven recipe for the care of thin, delicate hair, prone to falling out.
- The hair and scalp are thoroughly cleansed and the hair roots are strengthened.
- Horsetail is a rich source of micronutrients and vitamin C, important for the health of hair and scalp, prevents hair loss and reduces oiliness.
- Rosemary has a strengthening and antibacterial effect, it has a positive effect on the hair growth process.
Directions for use:
Spread a small amount of shampoo on damp hair, massage gently until it lathers, and then rinse thoroughly.
INCI: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Polyquaternium-7, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Alcoholid EDTA, Disodium , Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, www.fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.