LA ROCHE-POSAY NUTRITIC INTENSE RICHE - Nourishing And Regenerating Cream For Very Dry Skin - 50 ml
Intensive nourishing and regenerating treatment for very dry skin. Moisturizes, nourishes and regenerates the skin.
COMPONENTS / INGREDIENTS
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Niacinamide, Peg-100 Stearate, Gloybine Soja Oil, Soybean Oil / Soybean Soja Oil Sodium Polyacrylate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid, Disodium Edta, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance.
La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche Cream
- Brings relief to sensitive and very dry skin, relieving it of discomfort.
- It has been enriched with an innovative new generation MP-lipid complex, which, thanks to the presence of active ingredients, stimulates the natural process of renewing the epidermis structure.
- Thanks to the synthesis of moisturizing factors and proteins, the skin is wrapped in a protective formula.
- Penetrates deep into the skin and replenishes lipids in all layers of the epidermis.
- As a result of hydration, the skin of the face becomes elastic, smooth to the touch, without discomfort.
- Rich occlusive cream replenishing lipids in all layers of the epidermis.
- Facial skin becomes more elastic, soft and soothed, relieved of discomfort.
MP-lipids: a new generation of lipids with proven effectiveness in the synthesis of moisturizing factors, lipids and proteins necessary for the comfort and protection of the skin.
Very dry and sensitive skin.
La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche cream should be applied in the morning and / or in the evening to the entire face.
Based on the thermal water of La Roche-Posay.
Store at ambient temperature.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.