LINODERM ACNE 15 ml cream - helps healing of acne lesions, reduces reddening of the skin, normalizes sebaceous glands functioning, prevents formation of new acne breakouts. It contains provitamin B5 and allantoin
- LINODERM ACNE cream - helps healing of acne lesions, reduces reddening of the skin, normalizes sebaceous glands functioning, prevents formation of new acne breakouts. It contains provitamin B5 and allantoin
- LINODERM ACNE Indications: care of skin with acne problems, prone to reddening or seborrhoea normalization of the sebaceous glands functioning and prevention of new acne changes prevents skin from shining, rendering it in mat complexion
- LINODERM ACNE has following properties: antiseborrhoeic, corrective (masking changes), rendering the skin in mat complexion, prevents skin irritation, strengthening the skin barrier by influence on lipid balance, protecting and regulating proper skin cornification processes and epidermal desquamation.
- Regular application of LINODERM® ACNE cream can contribute to prolongation of improvement periods and as a result to complete resolution of acne problems.
The cream has the following properties: anti-seborrhoeic, corrective (concealing changes), mattifying the skin, anti-irritation, strengthening the epidermal barrier by affecting the hydro-lipid balance, protective and regulating the processes of proper keratinization and exfoliation of the epidermis. LINODERM® ACNE supports the healing of acne lesions, reduces skin redness, normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands, preventing the formation of new acne lesions. Thanks to the content of provitamin B5 and allantoin, it soothes irritations and properly moisturizes the skin. It is an excellent base for make-up, concealing acne lesions. Systematic use of LINODERM® ACNE cream can contribute to a significant extension of the periods of improvement and, consequently, to the complete relief of acne symptoms.
LINODERM® Acne is a modern cosmeceutical used alone or as a cosmetic supplement in the care of acne and seborrheic skin.
Contains: zinc oxide, cinquefoil extract, chamomile oil extract, essential fatty acids in the form of linomag, vitamin E, whose synergistic action supports the healing of acne lesions, reduces redness of the skin, normalizes the work of sebaceous glands, preventing the formation of new acne lesions.
LINODERM® Acne is intended for specialized acne skin care. It eliminates the resulting acne lesions and prevents the formation of new ones. It normalizes the secretion of fat, soothes irritations, and perfectly regulates the water and lipid balance of the skin.
Systematic use of LINODERM® Acne cream may contribute to a significant extension of the periods of improvement and, consequently, to the complete relief of acne symptoms. Properly cared for skin of people with acne causes much less trouble, it itches less, is less irritated and much less requires the use of anti-acne medications.
Properties of the cream:
• Corrective (concealing changes), matting the skin
• Strengthens the epidermal barrier by influencing the hydro-lipid balance
• Regulating the processes of proper keratosis and exfoliation of the epidermis
Caring for skin with acne problems and skin prone to redness and seborrhea, regardless of age.
Normalization of the functions of the sebaceous glands and prevention of new acne lesions.
Prevention of shining skin by dulling it.
After washing and thoroughly drying the face, and then rubbing it with a tonic, apply small amounts of the cream (spot) 2-3 times a day directly to acne lesions.
Hypoallergenic, odorless, non-irritating, non-allergenic. The effectiveness of the cream has been confirmed by dermatological and application tests.
Composition of INCI:
Aqua, Petrolatum, Zinc Oxide, Linum Usitatissimum (Vitaminum F), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Decyl Oleate, Chamomilla Recutita (and) Paraffinum Liquidum, Potentilla Tormentilla, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glanthan, Panthenol, Allanto Xinhan, Allanto Xinhan Panthen Gum, Lactic Acid, Diazolidynyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.