LINODERM OMEGA 50 ml - cream
- Linoderm Omega cream is a modern dermocosmetic used to care for dry, sensitive and allergic skin, also in atopic dermatitis in infants (suitable from birth onwards), children and adults as well. It also provides proper skin care during treatment with corticosteroids and other drugs which may dry the skin
- As a result of using Linoderm Omega cream, skin's natural lipid barrier is rebuilt. This leads to it's proper hydration and lubrication. Dry skin which is properly taken care of causes less troubles, itches less, gets irritated more rarely and much less frequently needs the dermatological treatment.
- INGREDIENTS: - evening primrose and cottonseed oils - rich sources of unsatturated fatty acids, which strenghten the skin structure, rebuild natural skin barrier causing a better hydration; - allantoin - regenerates and soothes skin; - vitamin E - removes free radicals and makes skin soft and suple.
- Regularly used, the cream improves the appearance of skin, gives it a feeling of firmness and smoothness.
- How to use:apply daily in the morning and evening on cleaned skin of face and neck.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.