MOLEKIN B12 - 60 tablets - For the dietary management of: in cases of vitamin B12 deficiency, red blood cell formation disorders - anemia, disorders of the nervous system
- MOLEKIN B12 - For the dietary management of: in cases of vitamin B12 deficiency, red blood cell formation disorders - anemia, disorders of the nervous system
- MOLEKIN B12 - to help: proper functioning of the nervous system, maintaining normal psychological function, normal production of red blood cells proper functioning of the immune system, and contributes to: reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to maintain normal energy metabolism,
- Dosage: Unless your doctor tells you otherwise: 1-2 tablets
- in cases of vitamin B12 deficiency,
- in disorders of red blood cells formation - anemia,
- in disorders of the nervous system (pain of nervous origin - neuralgia).
Vitamin B12 has many functions in the body, but the most important of them is to help:
- proper functioning of the nervous system,
- maintaining proper psychological functions,
- proper production of red blood cells,
- proper functioning of the immune system,
and contributes to:
- reducing the feeling of tiredness and weariness,
- maintaining proper energy metabolism.
isomalt and microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, vitamin B12, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and hydroxypropyl cellulose, talc, triglycerides, color E171
1-2 tablets a day. Drink with water. Use after meals
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
We Also Recommend
VITOTAL FOR WOMEN - 30 tablets - vitamins and minerals with lutein, L-cysteine, L-methionine, lycopene, collagen protein hydrolyzate and horsetail herb extracts and grape seed.