NACOMI Effervescent Raspberry Bath Ball - 130g
Intended for the care and hygiene of the body while bathing
- Grape seed oil strengthens the natural lipid barrier of the skin, making it an ideal protective barrier against free radicals and aging processes. It contains over 90% of essential fatty acids, flavonoids, vitamins A and E, valuable minerals and lecithin. It soothes and soothes, evens out the skin tone, improves its tension and firmness.
- Shea butter lubricates and moisturizes the skin, regenerates and soothes inflammation. The content of vitamins E and A makes the epidermis smooth, making the skin more elastic.
- Contains natural extract of the sweet scent of raspberry.
- The formula is based on ecological ingredients and organic ingredients.
- Free from PEG, parabens, EDTA, silicones, artificial colors and animal ingredients.
Directions for use:
The ball should be thrown into hot water, wait for it to dissolve and enjoy the aromatic, fragrant bath. The large ball is divided into 2 parts at the factory and is therefore sufficient for 2 baths.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Vitis Vinitifera Seed Oil, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, CI 75470.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.