NACOMI Hemp Oil - 50 ml
Capillary and acne skin.
It consists of 75% of essential fatty acids. It also contains antioxidants, proteins, amino acids, carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids, minerals and vitamins - A, D, E and K.
• Absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy film on the skin
• Used in conditioners and shampoos, it adds shine to the hair and tones it.
• Keeps the skin in good condition
• Can be added to creams and lotions, or applied directly to the skin.
• Complements deficiencies in the structure of intercellular cement
• Builds a protective layer and tones the skin.
• Reduces skin discoloration and evens out the color
• Treats inflammatory skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, itching,
• Stimulates the growth of nails and nourishes them
• Strengthens blood vessels
• Moisturizes the skin without making it greasy
• Supports the fight against acne
• as a moisturizing serum / conditioner for damaged hair ends
Directions for use:
We can successfully use it all over the body, for hair oil treatment, face and nails. Hemp oil does not clog pores. If we want it to give us even more of its beneficial properties, we can rub it into the body warmed up after the bath, and thanks to this all valuable ingredients will be even better absorbed into the skin. You can also add a little oil to your favorite cream or conditioner.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.