NACOMI Inca Inchi Oil With a Pipette - 50ml
This oil is obtained from the fruit of the ancient Peruvian Inca Inchi plant, also known as Sacha Inchi. The Incas knew its beneficial properties as early as 3,000 years ago. The fruit of this tree has the shape of a star that cannot be found anywhere else.
The action of Inca Inchi Oil in a nutshell:
• great for the care of all skin types
• ideal for mature skin as it has a strong anti-wrinkle effect
• is classified as a light oil with a velvety finish
• recommended for the eye area
• we can use it for massage to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
• improves flexibility, affects the production of collagen
• Also recommended for hair care, makes them soft, silky and shiny
• Also suitable for oily and acne prone skin
• works well with sensitive, atopic and flaky skin as it reduces hypersensitivity and moisturizes
• contains a high amount of unsaturated fatty acids, thanks to which it penetrates deep into the skin, replenishes and strengthens the lipid barrier
• soothes skin irritated by excessive sun exposure, reduces stains
• for cracks, scratches, allergic rashes, psoriasis and skin inflammations
• has a strong antioxidant and protective effect
• regular use improves skin tone
It has a very high content of unsaturated fatty acids (even 92% of the total weight of the oil - which makes it a record holder among all natural vegetable oils). Its composition also includes Vitamin E and A. Inca Inchi oil contains a whole range of fatty acids - Omega-3 alpha-linolenic (up to 54%) and Omega-6 linoleic (33%) and proteins.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.