NACOMI Macadamia Oil - 30ml
• protects hair
• improves skin elasticity
• perfectly soothes irritations after sunbathing, preserves the tan, and when used during sunbathing, it gives the skin a nice nutty shade
• perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin
• regenerates damaged, tired and dry hair
• Perfect as an addition to creams, lotions, conditioners and masks
• perfect for relaxing, healing or body shaping massage
• recommended for stand-alone use on moist facial skin
• the properties of macadamia oil help fight pimples, scars and discoloration
• sensational regeneration of dry hands, while caring for the cuticles
• Due to the fact that it absorbs quickly, it is very grateful for moisturizing the skin of the whole body
• eliminates redness and irritation
• Perfect for the care of mature and aging skin
• gives the skin elasticity and has an anti-wrinkle effect
• Macadamia oil can also be used by children and infants
• also supports the fight against cellulite and stretch marks, also during pregnancy
Directions for use:
Macadamia oil can be used by our whole family, from the youngest to mature people, regardless of gender.
It is delicate, we can pat it on the face, the whole body, and rub it into the ends of the hair.
It is perfect for the fight against orange skin, when used regularly, combined with diet and exercise, it will allow you to get rid of it forever.
You can massage it into the body during sunbathing, thanks to which our skin will take on a nice color. Applied after an overdose of sunbathing, it will soothe irritations and soothe dry skin.
Depending on the needs and condition of our skin, we can use it in daily care or several times a week as a supplement to our regenerative treatments.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.