NACOMI Rosehip Oil - 30 ml
This oil, with a slightly rusty color and a characteristic smell, is valued mainly for its lightening properties and the ability to shrink and strengthen blood vessels - this is why this oil is loved by all people with couperose and mature skin.
Properties and use in cosmetics:
• is a good remedy for scurvy,
• helps with difficult-to-heal wounds,
• smoothes rough skin,
• improves skin elasticity and tension,
• rosehip oil is a strong antioxidant - sometimes called the oil of youth,
• intensively moisturizes and smoothes the skin,
• rich in vitamin C,
• great for the care of the skin around the eyes,
• rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals,
• slows down the aging process of the skin,
• smoothes wrinkles and unevenness,
• we often find it in anti-wrinkle creams,
• intensively regenerates the skin,
• soothes dilated and bursting blood vessels,
• strengthens capillaries,
• supports the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and dry skin,
• soothes chapped skin,
• brightens pigmentation spots,
• smoothes crow's feet,
• prevents scarring,
• with regular use, the skin becomes more elastic,
• improves color,
• lightens acne scars
Directions for use:
Rosehip oil can be used alone, but you can also add a few drops to lotions, creams and body butters to enhance the properties of cosmetics.
It is perfect for the care of the eye area and the face area where we have noticed broken and dilated capillaries.
It also has a brightening effect, so it is worth patting it regularly in places with pigmentation spots or acne discoloration.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.