NACOMI Sugar Peeling Iced Coffee - 100 ml
Daily care for all skin types
Recommended for people struggling with stretch marks and cellulite
- Sucrose in the form of natural sugar crystals stimulates blood microcirculation, supports the fight against cellulite and skin imperfections, and stimulates skin cleansing processes.
- Macadamia oil has an intense anti-cellulite, moisturizing and firming effect. The high content of vitamins A and E activates the skin's natural regeneration processes, additionally supporting the fight against stretch marks and scars, as it is quickly absorbed into the skin and moisturizes it, stimulating the regeneration processes of the epidermis. Thanks to the ability to penetrate into the deep layers of the skin, it has a strong firming effect, therefore it is perfect for anti-cellulite massage.
- Shea butter contains a wealth of vitamins - A, E and F, which provide intense anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effects, as well as enhance the natural processes of skin reconstruction.
- Coconut oil has an exfoliating and cleansing effect, while regenerating and protecting damaged tissues.
- Arabica coffee beans are a natural ingredient that exfoliates dead skin cells and allows active substances to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.
The formulas of Nacomi cosmetics are based on ecological and organic raw materials, thanks to which they maintain the highest quality and safety for the body. The product does not contain PEG, parabens, EDTA, silicones, artificial dyes and animal ingredients, thanks to which its formula is safe for hair.
Directions for use:
The peeling should be applied to wet skin and massaged until the sugar dissolves, then rinse off the rest of the product on the body.
Sucrose, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Cocos Nucifera Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.