NACOMI Tamanu Oil - 50 ml
Tamanu oil is 100% natural, cold-pressed, with a characteristic herbal, slightly spicy aroma. This oil is liquid, thick, yellow to brown in color. We bring you straight from faraway Madagascar. It shows amazing healing and anti-inflammatory properties, which is why it is a great solution for women with oily and problematic skin.
• Heals scars, cuts and minor scratches
• unique anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
• supports the treatment of acne
• has a strong scar-lightening effect
• has antifungal and antioxidant properties
• fights free radicals
• strengthens the lipid barrier
• inhibits the loss of water in the skin
• has a regenerating and soothing effect
• perfectly copes with fresh stretch marks
• has a high content of unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and oleic acids)
• Works very well in the treatment of insect bites
• soothes frostbite, inflammation and cold sores
• recommended for psoriasis, frostbite and ulcerations that heal with difficulty
Directions for use:
Tamanu oil shows an intense effect even with a small amount, therefore it is recommended to use it directly on the skin in case of acne and scars.
In order to increase the caring properties, mix a few drops of oil with your favorite cream or lotion.
With daily care, you can apply a small amount of the oil to the moist skin of the face, neck and décolleté.
Tamanu can be combined with hyaluronic acid to obtain a two-phase humidifier. It is perfect for dry skin (we add more oil) and for oily skin (in this case we reduce the amount of oil).
For people using acid peelings or retinols, it will work as a soothing treatment.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.