Nutridrink - Strawberry Flavor - 4 x 125 ml
Nutridrink is a high-energy, nutritionally complete product. The preparation can be used as the only source of food or as a supplement to the diet of sick people.
Food for special medical purposes for the dietary management of disease-related malnutrition, including:
- before and after surgeries,
- during the convalescence period,
- during the rehabilitation phase at home,
- chewing and swallowing disorders,
- difficulties in eating,
- lack of appetite of various etiologies,
- increased protein and energy demand,
As the only source of food: 5-7 bottles a day, as a dietary supplement: 1-3 bottles a day, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
Shake well before use, the product is ready to eat. It is best to serve chilled. After first opening the package, keep the product in a refrigerator, in a closed bottle, for no longer than 24 hours.
Water, glucose syrup, cow's milk proteins, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), potassium lactate, emulsifier: soy lecithin, magnesium hydrogen phosphate, flavor, choline chloride, potassium citrate, color: carminic acid, sodium citrate, sodium L-ascorbate , sodium chloride, potassium chloride, iron (II) lactate, nicotinamide, zinc sulfate, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, retinyl acetate, copper (II) gluconate, sodium selenate (IV), manganese sulfate, calcium D-pantothenate, chromium chloride (III), D-biotin, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium molybdate, sodium fluoride, potassium iodide, riboflavin, cyanocobalamin, phytomenadione.
100ml of the product contains:
- energy value 1010kJ / 240kcal;
- fat 9.3 g, including: saturated acids 0.9 g; 29.7 g carbohydrates, including: 15 g sugars, lactose <0.5 g; fiber 0g; protein 9.6 g; salt 0.24 g; vitamin A 240mcg; vitamin D 1.8mcg; vitamin E 3mg alpha-TE / ET; vitamin K 13mcg; thiamine 0.40 mg; riboflavin 0.40 mg; niacin 2.2 mg; 1.3 mg pantothenic acid; vitamin B6 0.40 mg; folic acid 64mcg; vitamin B12 0.70mcg; biotin 9.6mcg; vitamin C 24 mg; sodium 96mg; potassium 236 mg; chloride 91mg; calcium 174mg; phosphorus 174mg; manganese 33 mg; iron 3.8 mg; zinc 2.9 mg; copper 0.43 mg; manganese 0.80 mg, fluoride 0.20 mg; molybdenum 24mcg; selenium 14mcg; chrome 16mcg; iodine 32mcg; choline 88mg, osmolarity 790mOsmol / l.
Do not use in children under 3 years of age.
The product is not intended for parenteral use.
The product is taken under medical supervision.
It is suitable as the sole source of food.
Use with caution in children aged 3-6 years.
Monitor fluid intake to ensure patient is adequately hydrated.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Store the product in a refrigerator after opening the package for the first time. Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contains glucose syrup.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.