Octenilin Wound Gel, 20ml
- Octenilin® antibacterial gel dressing containing octenidine. Effectively cleanses, moisturizes and eliminates infection. Advantages of the preparation effectively moisturizes, decontaminates and cleanses the wound combines the advantages of an effective hydrocolide gel dressing and an effective antiseptic eliminates the symptoms of infection thanks to the presence of octenidine dihydrochloride in the gel - a substance with proven bactericidal and fungicidal effectiveness (including MRSA, VRE, E. coli , Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Acinetobacter Baumannie) effectively cleans the wound from dead tissues, fibrin and biofilm absorbs wound exudate activates enzymes for autolytic cleansing of defective tissues regulates the moisture balance in the wound speeds up the healing process can be used throughout the wound healing process absorbs acidic odors does not contain dyes and alcohol painless and easy application can be used up to 6 weeks from the first use.
The use of the preparation for moisturizing and cleansing colonized, contaminated and infected chronic wounds in the remains of necrotic tissues, biofilm and dressings to maintain an appropriate level of moisturization in the wound, creating ideal conditions for healing in the wound, supporting the natural repair processes in the treatment of superficial and deep wounds with little or moderate exudate with symptoms and no symptoms of necrotic tissue in wounds with dry and melting necrosis in colonized wounds, at risk of infection and infected in chronic wounds such as: leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot syndrome recommended in burn wounds in surgical wounds (including surgical wounds) symptoms of local infection).
* Effectively moisturizes, decontaminates and cleanses the wound,
* perfectly moisturizes colonized, threatened and infected wounds,
* recommended during therapy in the treatment of chronic wounds such as: leg ulcers, bedsores, diabetic foot syndrome,
* recommended for burn wounds,
* facilitates changing dressings on wounds,
* supports wound healing and skin healing,
* creates ideal conditions for the wound healing process, supporting natural repair processes,
* the only gel on the market containing octenidine - a substance that inactivates pathogens,
* painless application and excellent tolerance to the wound, mucous membranes and skin,
* colorless and odorless.
Application of Octenilin® gel on wounds in 2nd degree burns Octenilin® gel on wounds was used in a study on a group of 107 patients with stage IIa burns. The moistened compress was easy to use, it could be left on the wound for up to five days - thanks to the antibacterial component of the preparation. Pain has been minimized and the number of dressing changes required has decreased. 45% of respondents reported feeling comfortable or painless with the first application. No intolerance reactions to any of the ingredients of the preparation (e.g. skin allergies, skin irritation or redness) have been reported.
Tissue tolerance and biocompatibility is non-irritating, hypoallergenic, painless, does not cause tissue toxicity, does not adversely affect granulation and epithelialization processes, good tolerance to octenidine has been confirmed by clinical experience over many years, also in the treatment of chronic wounds.
Octenilin® Wound Gel can be used repeatedly and residues on the wound do not need to be removed. Octenilin® wound gel can be used for 6 weeks from the first use. Depending on when the next dressing change is planned, the appropriate amount of gel is applied: larger amount: when changing the dressing in a few days (up to five days) smaller amount: when changing the dressing on the same day or the next.
Patients with chronic wounds are very often sensitive to temperature changes. Octenilin® wound gel may be heated to body temperature immediately before use.
Octenilin® wound gel can be used for up to 6 weeks after opening.
Pathogen activation. Octenilin® wound gel shows excellent inactivation of pathogens just one minute after application. The effect was observed in a test with a solution containing a high protein content, the so-called "Dirty conditions". The test result showed that the pathogen inactivation by Octenilin® wound gel was sufficient against all test organisms after one minute.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.