PREMIUM Hyaluronic Acid Anti Ageing and Anti Wrinkle Serum For Face, Neck and Decolletage - Clinical Strength (15% HA), For day and night use. Ideal as make-up base. Hypoallergenic with Thermal Water. Dermedic Hydrain3 Hialuro
- Makes the skin firmer and prevents premature ageing. Vitamin E enhances the serum's neutralisation of free-radicals
- Active ingredients at high concentrations. For day and night use. Noncomodogenic. Hypoallergenic with thermal Water. Excellent as a make-up base due to its delicate texture
- Enhanced, concentrated anti-ageing system - Hyaluronic acid at 15% concentration causes the skin's moisture level to increase by 57% 15 minutes after application of the serum with a 43% increased moisture level for 2 hours or more
- Noticeable smoothing of the skin - Velvesil forms a delicate silky film over the skin minimising minor irregularities
- Prevents water loss from the skin - Almond oil, which is a rich source of oleic and linoleic acid, has excellent emollient properties and strengthens the skin's natural protective lipid barrier.
Ingredients:Active ingredients: Thermal water, Hyaluronic acid 15%, Almond oil, Vitamin E, Glycerine, Phytosqualan - Squalane Product description
Recommended for: the daily care of dry or very dry dehydrated skin. Can be used as a replacement for basic care with the Hydrain3 Hialuro series of facial creams. Dermatologically tested.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.