Pumpkin Protein Powder 500 g - 100% natural alternative to popular protein supplements - does not contain gluten - suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Pumpkin protein powder is a healthier and 100% natural alternative to popular protein supplements.
- Vegetable protein, derived from pumpkin seeds, is a unique composition of taste and nutritional value. The product contains 56% protein.
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin protein (recommended serving) is as much as 16 g of protein, which helps build muscle and maintain muscle mass. It is a perfect solution for athletes and people with an active lifestyle.
- A daily dose of India Pumpkin Seed Powder contains a lot of amino acids, is rich in minerals (magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc) and is also a source of fiber.
- Skarby Polesia pumpkin protein does not contain gluten and is characterized by a low content of saturated fat.
- It is a great way to supplement the daily menu of vegetarians and vegans with vegetable protein, which is an alternative to meat.
- How to eat pumpkin protein? Perfect as an addition to nutritional cocktails, baked goods, muesli, yoghurts, soups and salads.
INGREDIENTS: 100% PUMPKIN PROTEIN
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.