SILICA - 100 tablets - The preparation contains a range of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs, biotin, riboflavin and zinc help maintain healthy skin.
- Silica - food supplement The preparation contains a range of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs, biotin, riboflavin and zinc help maintain healthy skin.
- Biotin, zinc and selenium help maintain healthy hair. Field horsetail improves the condition of skin, hair and nails; it promotes hair growth and strengthens it.
- Algae (kelp) help maintain healthy skin. They support its physiological balance, hydration and skin cell regeneration processes. They improve the structure of hair and strengthen nails.
- Take Silica, if you notice that: - you keep loosing your hair and it is lifeless, - your skin is becoming dry, rough, lacking flexibility, - your nails are soft, brittle, they split.
- Usage information Recommended daily intake required to obtain a beneficial effect of the product Adults 1-2 tablets daily, preferably with a meal.
vitamin B2, biotin - Minerals: zinc, silicon, iron, selenium - Herbs: extract of horsetail, algae extract, calcium, magnesium salts
Please note that occasionally this item may be posted from our other EU based depots still on a free delivery bases with a recorded, traceable service (3-4 working days).
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.