Singularis SUPERIOR CHOLESTERON - 60 capsules
Dietary supplement CHOLESTERON SUPERIOR helps to maintain an adequate level of cholesterol in the blood. Red yeast from rice leads to a significant reduction in LDL and total cholesterol or to maintain its normal values. It is intended for adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
CHOLESTERON SUPERIOR supports:
• prevention of cardiovascular diseases,
• heart problems,
• maintaining the proper level of cholesterol in the blood
CHOLESTERON contains active substances:
• Monacolin K - an active substance obtained from fermented red rice, helps maintain the proper concentration of cholesterol in the blood.
• Vitamin B6
- supports the maintenance of normal homocysteine metabolism,
- supports the proper functioning of the nervous system and contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism,
• Vitamin B1
- thiamine helps in the proper functioning of the heart,
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system,
• Vitamin B12
- has a positive effect on mental health,
- necessary for the proper functioning of the circulatory and digestive systems,
• Folic acid
- helps to maintain the proper level of homocysteine,
- takes part in the synthesis of nucleic acids from which DNA is formed,
- regulates the growth and functioning of all cells,
- folic acid with vitamin B12 has a hematopoietic effect.
It is recommended to use 1 capsule a day, with a meal or immediately after eating.
To maintain proper health, you should use a balanced diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
The daily dose (1 capsule) contains:
red yeast rice extract containing 4% monacolin K (10 mg monacolin K), vitamin B₁₂ - 2.5 µg - 100% RWS *, vitamin B₆ - 1.4 mg - 100% RWS *, vitamin B₁ - 1.1 mg - 100% RWS *, folic acid - 200 µg - 100% RWS *.
*% of the realization of the Reference Intake Values
red yeast rice extract containing 4% monacoline K (10 mg monacoline K), gelatin, anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin 0.1%), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) ), folic acid, titanium dioxide (color), yellow iron oxide (color), red iron oxide (color), azorubine (color).
The product has been optimized in terms of the safety of the auxiliary ingredients used.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.