SutriHeal Forte 5% Wound Healing Ointment - 15 g
- diabetic foot
- leg ulcers (varicose disease)
- wounds after surgical and orthopedic procedures
- Norwegian spruce resin ointment, which accelerates the healing of wounds, especially those difficult to heal: infected and uninfected, ulcers and burns as well as the smaller ones: cuts, abrasions, cracks, scratches.
- Has a strong anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect
- SutriHeal Forte 5% ointment creates a protective layer on the wound, thus facilitating the healing process. It has a strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect and facilitates skin reconstruction.
- Accelerates the healing of infected and uninfected wounds,
- Does not contain an antibiotic,
- Shows a broad spectrum of activity against pathogens (bacteria, fungi),
- Natural substance (Norwegian spruce resin) - with proven effect.
Directions for use:
The ointment should be applied once or twice a day until the wound heals.
The area of skin with lesions should, if possible, be cleaned before applying SutriHeal Forte 5% ointment.
A thin layer should be applied directly to the affected area.
The wound can be covered with an elastic bandage or air-permeable gauze.
Makrogol 400, Makrogol 3350, refined Norwegian spruce resin (Picea abies), glycerol, denatured alcohol.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.