TRAVISTO - 30 tablets - support healthy digestion of fats and digestive system, helping to: - Liver and bile ducts, - The secretion of digestive juices, - Elimination of excess gases, - The function of intestines and stomach
- TRAVISTO - support healthy digestion of fats and digestive system, helping to: - Liver and bile ducts, - The secretion of digestive juices, - Elimination of excess gases, - The function of intestines and stomach.
- TRAVISTO - Peppermint extract helps digestion and proper functioning of the digestive tract and helps maintain a healthy stomach.
- TRAVISTO - Extract of artichoke herb contributes to the proper functioning of the digestive tract, promotes detoxification, stimulate the secretion of digestive juices and helps in maintaining a healthy liver. It contributes to intestinal comfort.
- TRAVISTO - Fennel fruit extract promotes digestion and elimination of excess gases and helps in proper digestion of fats
- How to use: 1 tablet. 2 times per day before or after a meal
2 tablets contain: Peppermint extract - 100 mg Artichoke herb extract - 240 mg Fennel fruit extract - 40 mg Extract from long rise- 200 mg
Please note that occasionally this item may be posted from our other EU based depots still on a free delivery bases with a recorded, traceable service (3-4 working days).
"For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com"
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.