ZIAJA COCOA BUTTER SMOOTHING HAIR MASK FOR DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR 200ml
Cocoa butter smoothing cream mask for dry and damaged hair. It contains cocoa butter and provitamin B5 - substances considered very effective in skin and hair care.
- Perfectly smoothes the damaged hair structure.
- Deeply regenerates without unnecessary burden.
- Prevents hair breakage and split ends.
- Gives them a well-groomed, healthy look.
- Provides long-term conditioning.
- cocoa butter - effectively conditions the skin and hair. It has a smoothing effect and protects against excessive drying. The substance is mild to the environment.
- provitamin B5 - i.e. D-panthenol, has a high affinity to hair keratin. The process of penetration of provitamin B5 into the hair structure is very effective, also during washing. Creates a thin, flexible protective film on the hair surface. It moisturizes, regardless of weather conditions, it prevents drying of the hair and scalp. Provides hair with smoothness, elasticity and bounce.
Apply the mask on wet hair. Massage into the skin and leave it for about 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In the case of damaged hair ends, massage the mask into the ends, do not rinse. We recommend using a shampoo and conditioner with cocoa butter as a comprehensive smoothing care.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, www.fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.