ZIAJA MED - CAPILLARY TREATMENT - CALMING CREAM - DAY/NIGHT - 50ml
sensitivity of skin capillaries to external factors - weather - wind, sun, temperature fluctuations, air conditioning, cigarette smoke and internal - microcirculation hyperactivity, stress.
sensitive, overactive skin, for people prone to redness, with a tendency to redness, for menopausal women - heat flushes
Reduction of redness and a quick soothing effect.
Normalization of skin microcirculation.
Strengthened resistance to external factors.
Directions for use:
Apply the cream locally on the vascular lesions, gently pat. In the case of shallow vascularized skin, apply to the face, neck and cleavage at night.
- allantoin - intensely moisturizes and prevents excessive water loss. It accelerates the processes of epidermis renewal and soothes irritations. It smoothes and softens the epidermis. Eliminates the skin irritation effect caused by surfactants.
- salt astra extract - salt astra extract in an oil medium - triglycerides of fatty acids, standardized for the content of glycolipids and galactolipids, campesterol and phytosterol. It prevents inflammation by inhibiting interleukin-6. It reduces overactive skin microcirculation, erythema and redness. Increases the resistance of blood vessels. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- eyellis - is a derivative of hesperidin - a flavonoid that effectively neutralizes free radicals. It stimulates microcirculation, improves the dynamics of fluids in blood vessels, improves lymphatic drainage, reduces the permeability of capillaries and strengthens their walls. Due to such a specialized action, it is used as a substance that effectively eliminates eye puffiness and bags under the eyes.
- organic UVA / UVB filters - these are substances capable of absorbing UV radiation in the UV-B range or in the UV-A range or both from UV-B and UV-A. These filters are highly effective at certain permissible concentrations and belong to the group of UV-protective substances allowed for use in cosmetics.
- physico-chemical stability, primarily under UV irradiation, (both in terms of filter durability and reactivity to other ingredients in the recipe),
- no dermotoxicity,
- minimal-safe penetration into the epidermis,
- sweat resistance
- EFAs - essential fatty acids obtained from jojoba, olive, macadamia and cottonseed oil. In addition to the high content of EFAs, they are a rich source of tocopherols (vitamin E). They perfectly lubricate, soften and moisturize the skin. They strengthen the natural water-lipid coat and create a delicate film on the skin that protects against the adverse effects of external factors. They show high resistance to the so-called rancidity. oxidative stability. Intended for all skin types, mainly dry, atopic and sensitive. Safe and effective also in the care of children's skin.
- provitamin B5 (D-panthenol) - transforms into vitamin B5 in the skin. An excellent care ingredient that can be used in all skin care preparations. Intensively moisturizes, softens and tones the epidermis. Effectively soothes irritations, soothes and protects the excessively sensitive skin and mucous membranes. It is also beneficial for the hair. It smoothes their surface, restores shine and facilitates detangling.
- vitamin E - known as the "vitamin of youth". It neutralizes free radicals responsible for skin aging processes, delaying the formation of wrinkles. It protects epidermal lipids, collagen and elastin fibers of the skin against damage, providing protection against harmful environmental influences. It also has a softening and smoothing effect.
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, www.fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.